Chamber’s Bradley: “Industrial concentration is a myth that underpins the administration's executive order on competition, its narrative around inflation, and serves as its excuse to overregulate."
Watch On Demand: International Women's Day Forum
What We Stand For
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessCO—Start. Run. Grow: Navigating Tax SeasonTuesday, March 1512:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- InternationalA Stronger and More Resilient Transatlantic RelationshipWednesday, March 1602:15 PM EDT - 02:45 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Mar 08, 2022Hill Letter on a Hearing on Inflation
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the House Committee on Financial Services, for the hearing, "The Inflation Equation: Corporate Profiteering, Supply Chain Bottlenecks, and COVID-19."
- Mar 08, 2022Howard University Graduate Neema Mungai Shares How the Next-Gen Scholar Program Catapulted her Public Relations Career
Howard University graduate Neema Mungai shares her insights on how the U.S. Chamber's Next-Gen Scholar program prepared her for her current position working in public relations for Apple.
- Mar 07, 2022Coalition Letter on a Hearing Related to Arbitration in Financial Service Products
This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs on a hearing entitled "Examining Mandatory Arbitration in Financial Service Products.”
- Mar 07, 2022Coalition Letter on S. 3531, the “National Climate Adaptation and Resilience Strategy Act”
This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs supporting S. 3531, the “National Climate Adaptation and Resilience Strategy Act.”
- Mar 03, 2022Bottom Line Construction & Development Builds New York Communities through Investment in Untapped Talent
Alexis McSween, founder and CEO of Bottom Line Construction and Development in New York, shares how her company is providing opportunities in underserved communities and building the next generation of construction leaders.
- Mar 02, 2022Spiraling Inflation Is Small Businesses’ Top Concern According to New Survey
Inflation is, by far, the top concern for small businesses in Q1 2022, according to new data from a MetLife & U.S. Chamber of Commerce report.
- Mar 02, 2022Coalition Letter on Recycling Legislation
This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works supporting recycling legislation.